Monday 4 November 2013

Review: Three Way

Three Way
Synopsis

TV news producer Ollie Hayward needs to get over his ex. Like right now.
When his editor sends him to interview a beautiful city trader, his luck might just have changed....
Then an old school friend shows up on Ollie's doorstep and things get...complicated.
Purchase







Quick Thoughts

It's fair enough to assume that I might be in love with Ollie Haywand.

Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, oi, oi, oi (sorry)

Once in a while,  a fictitious man comes into my life and sweeps me off my feet and Ollie Haywand swept me off my feet. He is funny, charming and utterly clueless when it comes to women. I did not expect this book to any good since it was free however, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I connected with Ollie, the lovable but unfortunate twenty something with more females around him than George Clooney.

This is a hilarious read with humiliating moments, idiotic boyfriends,an extremely beautiful woman and a poo on  the floor. This is worth a read for anyone looking for a light and entertaining read.Grant's writing reminds me of Mike Gayle with a hint of Nick Spalding, two of my favorite authors. I would highly recommend this read to anyone looking for a funny, charming read.

Excerpt 

"Do you want to see my tits?" 

"What?"


"You heard me."


"Ash, what the fuck?"


"I'm just saying."


"I know what you're saying."


"So?"


"What about Gabriel?"


"He's seen them?."


"Ashley."


"It's a simple question, Ollie. Yes or no?"


Yes or no. Yes, life goes one way, no life goes another.  I'm not sure key life moments should necessarily hang around questions like. "Do you want to see my tits?"...


No comments:

Post a Comment