Sunday 20 January 2013

Review: A Negotiated Marriage

A Negotiated Marriage

Synopsis
Content in a mutually beneficial arrangement, Molly isn't going to fall for Luke the way she fell for an old lover, only to be crushed in the end. She vows to stay strong, no matter how much intimacy develops between them in bed. When her old lover returns, finally wanting a real relationship, Molly has the chance to give her heart to a man who will accept it.

Quick Review


This is an easy read, detailed and sensual. I started reading it to pass time but within 5 minutes I was addicted. I finished this book in less than 3 hours, a record for me. Noelle Adams writes with such ease, its impossible to stop and start with this book. Once you start, you just have to finish. I loved Molly and Luke's relationship, it had depth and a few sexy moments. I loved it so much, I just wish she had a sequel. I'm definitely picking up more of Noelle Adam's books. She's definitely my new author crush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment